Blessed Are The Broodmares!
Dec 17, 2014
A 1/15th share has become available in our multi horse breeding syndicate.
The 'Broody Blue' Syndicate is a breeding/racing package which consists of broodmares, yearlings and foals, and has been formed to support our imported Group 2 Goodwood Cup (UK) stallion ILLUSTRIOUS BLUE:
Buy a share in this syndicate, and you'll get a 1/15th share in each of the following horses..
BROODMARES (All In NSW):
- Cool Deal (Half sister to SHINING KNIGHT-from WA's best family)
- Killer Jewel (Grey mare by Fusaichi Pegasus)
- Red Geisha (Multiple winner by Zeditave-good NZ family)
- Pilbara Lady (Unraced Bletchley Park mare)
YEARLINGS (All in Victoria):
- Illustrious Blue-Cool Deal Colt
- Illustrious Blue-Killer Jewel Colt
- Illustrious Blue-Red Geisha Filly
FOALS (All In NSW):
- Illustrious Blue-Pilbara Lady filly-born August 27th 2014
- Illustrious Blue-Killer Jewel colt-born October 5th 2014
- Illustrious Blue-Red Geisha filly-born October 23rd 2014
- Illustrious Blue-Cool Deal colt-born November 1st 2014
This season, the four mares have been served by Illustrious Blue once again. Red Geisha and Cool Deal will be retained, whilst Killer Jewel and Pilbara Lady will be sold at auction (income) once their foals are weaned from them. The yearlings will be syndicated through either Belhus Racing Stables or Grand Syndicates, and that will leave us with 4 weanlings to also sell/syndicate as and when we deem appropriate, and 2 broodmares to breed with again.
You'll have the option of staying in the racing prospects as we seperate them from the breeding package when it's their time (you'll already have your share for free) or taking your share of the sale proceeds.
The first one that we'll seperate from the above package will be the Illustrious Blue-Red Geisha yearling filly who'll be trained in Victoria by Robbie Laing. Your share in this filly is included!
The price for a 1/15th share in the 'Broody Blue' package is $4,400 with costs around $1,000/quarter.
Hoofnote: It's our intention to return Cool Deal to WA to be served by Blackfriars-thereby producing a 3/4 brother or sister to the Group 1 performer Shining Knight (your investment in this syndicate could be returned by this initiative alone!)