Got a question?
PAPERWORK & PAYMENTS
1. What paper work do I need to join a syndicate?
To join one of our syndicates, you’ll need to fill in 3 forms-a Standard Syndicate Agreement, an acknowledgement that you’ve read the Promoters Disclosure Statement and a Integrapay Direct Debit Agreement-all of which will be emailed to you. Simple.
2. How can I pay for my share?
3. How do I pay my fees?
4. What is Integrapay?
5. Can I pay my fees in advance?
6. Can I buy more than 1 share in one horse?
1. How much prizemoney do I receive?
You’ll receive your pro rata share of the nett prize money won by the horse less a 5% success fee if applicable to the particular horse. Nett prize money is Gross prize money less the percentage for the trainer (10%) and the jockey (5%) which is Australian Standard rates.
2. When is prize money paid out?
3. Do we always give a jockey sling?
1. How will I get information on my horse?
The communication service we provide is excellent. As a Belhus syndicate member, you’ll receive up to two newsletters every week, (The “Belhus Weekly” on Wednesdays, and “Sharing Winners” on Fridays), plus specific information on your horse as and when it happens. Closer to raceday, you’ll get an email when your horse is nominated for a race, has accepted for a race, and also a voicemail message from your syndicate manager and/or trainer via email after it’s raced.
2. What colours will the horse race in?
3. Can I meet other syndicate members?
4. Do I get free entry to the races?
5. Who decides which jockeys ride our horse?
6. Can I speak to the trainer privately?
7. When will my horse race?
1. Will my horse be insured?
Most of our horses are covered by insurance for approximately six months post syndication. After that, it’s usually up to the individual syndicate member to decide whether or not they wish to insure their share.
2. What is covered by insurance?
3. What happens when the horse is retired?
4. What happens if I want to sell my share?
5. Do we ever get any of our money back like with syndicates that have a “bank”?
6. Who names the horse?
7. What do I get to show that I own a share in a horse?
8. Will I know who else has shares in my horse?
Unti 2/1 Jewel Way, BANKSIA GROVE WA 6031.